Hi

Hi
(this is me)... in 1966-ish

Friday, November 16, 2007

Scarface

Well.... that'll teach me to be vain.
I have felt good about how I'm looking these days. My hair is a little longer and somehow my face is looking good.... my skin especially. I didn't feel pretty for a long while (though every once in a while I did)
Then things started happening like me being happier with my life and with myself. (I - for one, am enjoying ageing) and I lost a little weight and out popped my cheekbones. (still have a ways to go but hey, cheek bones!). I went to a book launching party last week and I KNEW that I looked my best that night and part of it was me being happy. Then when the host asked to take a picture, I put my arm around my buddy, Marjorie and just smiled really big(ly). The picture was good. So I received that picture from my friend and I liked it. Then I put it in photoshop and cropped Marjorie right out of it. (sorry Marjorie) and it is here on my blog - my profile shot. (ain't it good?)
So..... with that in mind (me looking good), and also the wedding I'm singing at tomorrow where I'm doing a couple of solos... I started playing with my big, fat, goofy Black Lab, Zoe, this evening. As she was trying to 'get' the ball from me, she got very excited and jumped up and her claw came right down on my cheek. It hurt but I continued to play... then after a few minutes I walked to the mirror to make sure it was okay and by golly there was blood everywhere (sort of) and I have a HUGE SCRATCH on my cheek. It looks awful and I am scared that it'll be a big scar. I'm scared.. really. :-( I cleaned it and put antibiotic cream on it and will decide what to do tomorrow.
Aww.w.w.w.w. and I have really been enjoying looking good.

I'm also growing a new wart on my finger. OMG am I turning into a witch?

No comments: