Hi

Hi
(this is me)... in 1966-ish

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday..... Ahhh. . . . . . . .

There's only one class on Saturday after the long Stop Sign hike. I didn't hike because I'm healing my blisters and knees BUT I did go into the gym and work for an hour and a half. I worked really hard on the eliptical and the bike + I did half the weight machines. Then, when I was ready to leave . . . the instructor came in to do a Circuit Training class. I knew that I couldn't 'run' from machine to machine or do the treadmill at all cause I was wearing flip flops but I did stay in there and stayed on the eliptical the whole time. I sprinted when she said to and stopped when she said, so I got a whole other work out.
After lunch, me and several other ladies sat around the pool and laughed and talked and some of us slept (not me, I don't sleep in public - really). I'm reading an incredible book called 'Little Heathens' about a woman's experience growing up on an Iowa farm during the depression. It's great!
We had pizza for dinner, it was great. As usual, I couldn't eat it all but I did at least experience hunger for the first time in a week today. (I ate an apple)
Tomorrow morning I will find out how much weight I've lost . . . . looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Becky...you go girl!
It took me this long to try to get an account on Google.
Have faith in your body to take you through this...you will be so strong!
Do you want me to get you some blistery helper things and fedex them to you?xxxxxxxxNancy