Hi

Hi
(this is me)... in 1966-ish

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Anastasi Ridge Petroglyphs (and Yoga)
















Tuesday evening 8:45pm
Yoga is really something. Though it's slow and a little dull at times, it stretches the heck out of you and I leave that class every day feeling less pain than when I went in. We do Yoga every day here. (we do everything every day here).
I hiked Anastasi Ridge today (spelling?) It was beautiful. It was mostly uphill (of course) but it wasn't that steep. We saw numerous ancient Indian Petroglyphs. I also met a little dog who wanted to play with me. I loved him. I sure miss Zoe. I took my camera today. :-)




Tonight for desert we had chocolate covered strawberries.... holy cow are they delicious. It's an every Tuesday night thing. Yay! (see picture)


Today I:


Hiked from 8:15 - 10:15 and burned 794 calories on that one hike.
11:15 - Yoga
2:00 - lifted weights
2:30 - cardio Training - hard work but I can do anything for two minutes per machine
3:30 - Cardio Circuit w/ Stretch - really hard running from station to station to work my heart.
4:30 - Stretch class - I'm 3" taller now.


My knees are improving after my nightly soak in Epsom salts and twice daily icing. Hope all this pain ends soon - it's improved tremendously.
Last week at this time I was exhausted - now I feel so much better! I'm surprised at that. Pleasantly. :-)

No comments: